Monday, August 01, 2005

blabberties

this weekend was not too dull, unfortunately for you pessimists. like this saturday when I just woke up and realized I was alone in the house and all the people have disappeared like mom's slippers...

I was feeling quite crazy at that time, and still cranky since I woke up at 7 AM (SEVEN FREAKING A.M.M.M.M.). I NEEDED sleep, darnit. So what I did? Took frigging photos. Right.





well toilets are fun, so why not? I dunno if I'm gonna post one in DeviantART, but maybe not. they're all CRAAAAP.

And this sunday, I bought some chuck-taylors-like shoes in RRJ. Am wearing it now, and I look like Mr. Ronald McDonald. Go figure.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And yep, this SUnday is my cousin's birthday. WHEEEE!!! FOODIES! Here's a photo. heheh



that's all folks.

No comments: