Thursday, May 19, 2005

the endless therapeutic journey

do you know that when you're bored, it's hurting your brain cells?

Hehehehe.

That's just a stupid statement from my crappy mind. Aha...hahah.

Well one time there's a reporting in our speech communication class.... and I was bored. my brain cells are deteriorating from disuse. So I decided to draw them... one by one.

CLICK TO ENLARGE

strike one.
kakashi first without the mask. that was the beginning of boredom. heheheh second photo is my classmate. *giggles* my seatmates LOVED it, they said it looked exactly like that guy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

strike two. This one, I think her name's Glamour. I like this girl, she seems really clever with the way she structured her report.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

strike three. This one, I think is Marie. Heheh she resembles my drawing a lot.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

strike four. that guy which my friend shriek for. and the girl who looks like... Kitchi (spelling?>!?!?!) Nadal! KITCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHH!!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

yeah that's all. blah blah.
oh wait. here's another. when I was waiting for my turn to deliver my speech, I drew my three most favorite character in Naruto. hehehe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

neo said...

yes. i hear you... :D

kaya nga natutulog na lang ako sa klase nun e..

mabuti graduate na ako..
at sayang di kita naging classmate sa SPCM. ano kayang hitsura ko kapag iginuhit mo? :D

lezette said...

lol I guess kahit na hindi SPCM un at kaklase kita, malamang naguhit kita. hehehe boredom is great and mighty. lalalalala