Monday, August 08, 2005

miss psycho... signing in again

People would actually raise their eyebrows over someone taking pleasure from a molding burden on your back. It would gnaw every corner of your happiness and let suffering seep through... But the best and greatest gift it would provide is something that you would exchange for your life, your frigging soul and your over-protected heart.

Do you know the answer already? I know you do.

Well, back to the neverending topic that is love.

Fools are those who would say they could live without the presence of love, which intoxicates us into nothingness that even the logical things would be a tad blur in our mind. People crave for it, die for it, crawl to their graves for it. There are hypocrites, fools who tell themselves they don't need a fickle thing in their life. But they do, oh they FUCKING do.

Yes, I might be one of those fools, and I admit I am ONE of them.

Anyone Platonic enough to woo me? Drop by and I'll kick your shin.

There is one and only problem: who is Platonic enough, really?

Ah, Platonic love is too ideal... And exactly what I WANT. And I fucking tell myself:

People are picky enough to ignore that the answer to their ideal world is simple: discard the ideals. However, who would discard the ideals of one person? Who would convince a rapist to not rape, so to speak? HAHAHHA, and who likes me, ANYWAY?

Arggghhhh it's easy to laugh and cry. This is all so stupid. I sound like some philosopher who's trying to say things for the heck of it, and for the "betterment of their society". I'm writing for the heck of it, but unfortunately not for the better me.

And it all boils down to one thing, one point that I try to imply to you all.




ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH I hate you ALL!!!!!!!!!


...told you miss psycho is here again.

Ja. Miss Psycho'll be back soon.

No comments: