Friday, February 04, 2005

questionies

got this from turp's deviant journal. anyhoo. am bored.

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE

Name: Rose Anne
Birth date: 10-11-1986
Birth place: Sta. Cruz, Laguna
Current Location: Los BaƱos, Laguna
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Hybrid brown/black (HAHA ha)
Righty or Lefty: Right
Zodiac Sign: Tiger
Horoscope: Libra

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE

Your heritage: All that constitutes a filipino.
Shoes you wore today: Rusty Lopez white & gray sneakers
Your weakness: Back
Your fears: Big lizards, especially when dark coloured.
Your perfect pizza: lots of mozarella (spelling?), beef, and tons of bell pepper
Goal you'd like to achieve: Realize what I want in the future as a dev't communicator

LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

Your most overused phrase on YM/MSN: what's your name again?
Your thoughts first waking up: Gad, I want more sleep
Your best physical feature: Shoulders...
Your bedtime: 11 onwards on weekdays, on weekends, it depends
Your most missed memory: Being carefree

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK

Pepsi or Coke: naaada. don't like any.
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's.
Single or group dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Lipton... *drool*
Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: hot chocolate

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?

Smoke: I haven't even TRIED
Cuss: like a monk's prayer, yes.
Take a shower: Everyday
Like(d) high school: perhaps
Want to get married: probably
Believe in yourself: maybe
Get motion sickness: back when I was a kid
Think you're attractive: In my humble opinion, NO
Think you're a health freak: nah.
Get along with your parents: OF COURSE! ^-^
Like thunderstorms: yes, since it makes me sleep
Play an instrument: yep. guitar and piano

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH

Drank alcohol: hmmm... this january? a tiny bit
Gone to the mall: yes
Been on stage: in front of the stage, yes.
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: why should I??
Eaten sushi: No
Been dumped: No...
Gone skating: I wish
Gone skinny dipping: not in two hundred years
Dyed your hair: I wish I could dye it red
Stolen anything: No

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER

Played a game that required removal of clothing: as far as I can remember... no.
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Not yet
Been caught "doing something": if it's the malicious thing, then no.
Been called a tease: Yes
Gotten beaten up: no
Shoplifted: God, forgive me
Changed who you were to fit in: Not really

LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLDER

Age you hope to be married: 99+
Numbers of Children: at least one
Describe your dream wedding: all in red... bloody red
How do you want to die: died of natural causes
What do you want to be when you grow up: writer, perhaps
What country would you most like to visit: Germany

LAYER NINE: IN A GAL/GUY

Best eye color?: Guy: Light green / Girl: blue
Best hair color?: Guy: black or blond/ Girl: Red
Short or long hair: Guy: long/ girl: Short
Height: o.O not too tall for me, since I'm 5'. -.-;
Best first date location: rock concert... honestly i don't know
Articles of clothing: anything that's black and not loose
Personality: someone who could bring up a nice topic to think of. someone who thinks like me.
Best first kiss location: lipsies


LAYER TEN: IN THE NUMBERS
Number of people I could trust with my life: three
Number of CD's I own: I don't keep a track of how many they are now
Number of piercings: two. the standard piercings on my ears
Number of tattoos: noooone
Number of times my name has appeared in the Newspaper: school newspaper - twice I think, when I was the literary editor and the other one, I forgot
Number of scars on my body: small scars I couldn't possibly remember
Number of things in my past that I regret: many things.

No comments: