Monday, January 31, 2005

yeah friggin right... (stupidity of miss psycho)

I am the crankiest, most pissed off girl today. our stupid history 2 teacher thinks that we have no committments (and I quote her) WHATSOEVER that we have all the time in the world to practice for a stupid asia regional presentation. It might be easier for me if my groupmates weren't energy vampires who just blabbers nonsense and stuff that makes me roll my eyes. I may be saying this since I don't know a hell how I can put myself with them and be FRIIIIEEENDS (well shit on it) but it's just frigging irritating! ARGH, I couldn't imagine myself putting up with them and trying to actually give my true personality, if I did have it.

I could proudly say now that I love hating most of the time, especially when I didn't have a satisfying sleep. or I could say that I could embody a great antisocial for all that it's worth ANY DAY.

cheh, cynicism drives me to live sometimes. I think now that I could live with attending statistics lecture rather than practicing for some stupid presentation that that instructor haven't given on her earlier semesters. at least on statistics, I could walk in there, say hi to some "friends" and sit beside a bitch who knows nothing but blabber to her seatmate about her wonderful social life and beside a guy who says nothing. I could droop into sleep with that, and after an hour, we're gooooone.

damn, I just hate presentations!!!! If it does have a relevance in my life, then I'd gladly do it, but this hist 2 CRAP isn't just worth a penny for developing knowledge in my brain. HONESTLY. I'm not saying I know all that is in the culture of asia, NO. I could read it anywhere, watch it on screen, or even listen to someone relating it, but doing it? they say experience makes you remember well, but with experience having to sacrifice some things in my academics, is PISSING ME OFF.

don't tell me I would need it in the future, because I think I won't. Hell, would I dance with Indians when I go there? No. What the F?!?

bottom line is, I.HATE.THAT.SUBJECT.!

miss angry psycho signing off. goddamnit.

No comments: