Saturday, February 19, 2005

my pledge! OHOHO!!

ohohoho! finally the evil night of hell has gone!!! But there's much to come; I haven't worked on my news feature and now I'm anxious just thinking on how to interview sociologists about the divorce bill the senators are deliberating of. I shall not think of it for now, since there's still monday morning and night to CRAM!

...goddamn history 2.

as I am commenting on 61 deviations, answering 18 comments and browsing through 34 journals in DeviantART and eating yummy oreo cereal with nutritious milk... I have to announce...

my pledge!

ooooooh happy four months dear GIBSY! I pledge my undying love to you. Oooh, cuddle, necking, kiss, mwah mwah. I will bathe you until you can't take it anymoooore! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

happy birthday to clarisse as well... darn, I've got no money in my phone, so there, I am a bad friend and didn't greet her at midnight. WAAAAAAHH!!!


if you're reading this, and have reached through here, go do something better than reading how the fan is blowing air into my head literally - and go to my ART site: http://blooddx66.deviantart.com I've got my first freaking film SLR shot! MUAHHAHAHA

No comments: