Tuesday, November 09, 2004

november 1... cheh

well every all saint's day is not a good day to me since I don't like going to my relatives and standing in the heat. so with my ever trustful digital camera (that shuns boredom from time to time) here are what I did on nov 1.


going to our province... my dad on the wheels


my brooother feeling like he's the hottest guy on earth. oh please.


my grandparents' (mother side) grave. funky?


... my family.


smile, TAOY, SMILE!


yet another photo where the baby is crying.


awwwww.


"don't my two boyfriends look cute?" says the red-clad guy


"but I like this one better"


"I think he's got potential too"


reliving the old photo. just like this.


BOOO!!!!!!!


am bored.


flowers on their grave






this is how to build a mini bonfire.



and this is how to build a wax ball, my dear friends.


toasted flower, anyone?

No comments: