Wednesday, October 20, 2004

flashbaaack

so I decided to do a photonovel sort of journal. bleh. we'll start from the time when I got my digital camera (and used someone else's camera).

this time I'll be starting from may 20, 2004 when a good friend of mine visited me.


mister wonka with the kangaroo. clearly depicts where he came from. heehee


whining... "it's sooo out of tune!"


portrait shot, wonka, portrait shoooot


MEEHEEEE MEEEHEEE EAT YER HEAD OFF!


and me says it's hard to eat this way.


who knew that we're gonna be crying next since after that, we were victims of thievery?


WHEEEEEEEE!!! COFFEEEEEEEEEHHHHH!


poouuuuty wonka


err... fashion photography? HEEHEE


everyone needs their cellphone, of course


^______^ some minutes before he went awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

...and all the drama after that. heehee

No comments: